Would you like to spend your summer working for example in a laboratory, research & development, with statistics or in the HR department?
One of the best parts of the Phase1 program is the diverse job possibilities and challenging tasks - of course not forgetting the great colleagues. The candidates selected to the Phase1 program have the chance to build well-being with us for the whole summer and get to know what we do at Orion. We will make sure that everyone gets a proper introduction to the job and we will also offer networking possiblities with the Phase1 colleagues in events organized throughout the summer.
Our trainee program is paid and we offer 30-50 trainee positions every year. Trainee program is about 3-4 months long between May and September.
Preliminary schedule for the summer 2024 Phase1 recruitment process:
- Application period January 2024
- First interviews in February 2024
- Second interviews in February/March 2024
Please note that the schedule is preliminary!
Unfortunately we are not able to answer specific questions regarding the positions. But you can send common questions regarding the trainee program itself to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experiences from Phase1 trainees
What have the former Phase1 Summer Trainees said about the program?
- Content of work was challenging and interesting.
- Working atmosphere at Orion was excellent.
- On-boarding was well planned.
- Organized events were a good way to network with other trainees.
- Average of 4.7/5 "I see Orion as an interesting employer also in the future." (Phase1 feedback survey, summer 2023)
You can also find former trainee experiences on Orion's Instagram account @orion_finland.