Orion's own proprietary drugs
Human pharmaceuticals developed by Orion:
- Nubeqa® (darolutamide), launched 2019
- dexdor® (dexmedetomidine), 2011
- Stalevo® (levodopa, karbidopa, entacapone), 2003
- Simdax® (levosimendan), 2000
- Precedex® (dexmedetomidine), 1999
- Comtess®/Comtan® (entacapone), 1998
- Fareston® (toremifene), 1988
Orion’s discoveries also include the Easyhaler® metered-dose dry powder inhaler for treatment of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The medicines used in Easyhaler devices are generic.
- Salmeterol/fluticasone Easyhaler® (salmeterol, fluticasone), launched 2018
- Budesonide/formoterol Easyhaler® (budesonide, formoterol), 2014
- Formoterol Easyhaler® (formoterol), 2004
- Budesonide Easyhaler® (budesonide), 2002
- Beclomet Easyhaler® (beclomethasone), 1994
- Buventol Easyhaler® (salbutamol), 1993
Orion’s own proprietary products also include animal health products. More information on these products can be found here.
Generic drugs and self-care products
Orion has a very wide portfolio of generic medicines and self-care products. Self-care products include for example, non-prescription medicines, vitamins and skincare products.
In Finland, links to the package leaflets and summaries of product characteristics can be found on the Finnish Medicines Agency Fimea's website.